AUTOMATIC RIFLE LOADER
In 2009 Ammo Load Worldwide introduced the new Mark LV automatic rifle ammunition loader available in all calibers up to 338 Lapua. Many of the proven features from the Mark X pistol machine have been incorporated into the Mark LV to provide precise and consistent rifle cartridge loading at approximately 3,600 rounds per hour. All of the sensors and switches use fiber optic technology to increase accuracy and reduce maintenance. The Mark LV utilizes a 3 station powder drop to maintain charges to within +/- 1/10 of a grain of ball powder.
Each loading machine contains 11 stations with electronic sensors to ensure accurate loads for each cartridge.
Available options for Mark LV:
- Rotary Pillar Case Collator
- Rotary Bullet Collator
- Automatic primer tube filler
- Bulk case and bullet feed system.
- Rifle caliber conversion kits
- Quick Change S.M.E.D. head assembly
- Hyperlink to conversion kit page
- Add pictures of optional equipment